Some additional information for you to consider when choosing a Home Inspector:
1. We inspect homes for buyers as well as for sellers. Inspections for sellers are beneficial because it helps the seller identify and repair items that will prepare the home for sale.
2. We will inspect any home in the State of Arizona.
3. Our Home Inspection charge is based on square footage of the structure, not the age of the home.
4. We take a non-alarmist point of view during the inspection, and will give maintenance tips in the report. A final oral summation will be given by the inspector to the buyer and the agent to report the findings.
5. We provide first time buyers with a tour of the grounds and the dwelling, to acquaint the new owners of the location and maintenance of various items at the home.
6. Our Home Inspection has a 90-day guarantee on any major item inspected at the house, i.e., roofing structure, heating and cooling, electrical, appliances, and plumbing. If, for any reason, the client has a problem with the findings in the report, they can call Pueblo Home Inspections for an over-the-phone consultation.
7. Our Home Inspection reports are computer generated and completed on-site. If the client is out of town, an inspection report will be faxed or emailed to the buyer.
8. Our Home Inspection photos are included in the report to give the client a better understanding of the condition of any questionable component.
9. Our Home Inspection re-inspections are inexpensive.
10. Our Inspector, Joe Cooper, is prompt, informative, and will guarantee that when you leave the inspection you will have a better understanding of all components of the house.